We Would Like To Thank...(1) The amazing people at Give Forward. Our fundraiser was so easy to set up and has been very user friendly. It has been a secure place for others to donate to our cause and allows us to see our progress as we go. It is a blessing.
(2) KTRE and Leigha Hughes at the Lufkin news station. They did a wonderful job telling Randy's story and how the community has come together to bring awareness to Multiple Myeloma and to rally around his family. It has brought support to us from every corner of Texas. Thank you!
(3) All those that donated to our silent auction.
- Country Mom Chef
- Lindsey Zuniga
- Jerry's Rentals
- Scott Lowe
and all of those that participated and helped us raise money for our cause through the silent auction.
(4) Thank you to Facebook for allowing us to all come together in one location and provide support and help to this amazing family
(5) The Etoile Volunteer Fire Department for allowing us to hold our Brown Bag Lunch Event outside the fire-station.
(6) AAA Sports in Nacogdoches for printing our shirts and giving us a great deal on them so we can sell them and raise money for Randy and Millie.